It's the seven horsemen of the falcpocalypse
Diplotomodon

Walz Veep

Post by Diplotomodon »

Bad day for the Shapirhoes out there

Lacewing

Re: Walz Veep

Post by Lacewing »

Seeing “radical leftists” giddy over this is like watching all that Warren shit all over again.
alexandxor

Post by alexandxor »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:51 pm Seeing “radical leftists” giddy over this is like watching all that Warren shit all over again.
i think it's ok to be a little excited. but like, one has to acknowledge that reform can not ever be enough. it's the people that are gonna spend the next four years at brunch that i'm really worried about
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000
Diplotomodon

Post by Diplotomodon »

Under no circumstances can brunch be allowed to occur, etc.

Side note it's only three months til the election what the hell lol. If only things were this quick every time
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

alexandxor wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:46 pm
Lacewing wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:51 pm Seeing “radical leftists” giddy over this is like watching all that Warren shit all over again.
i think it's ok to be a little excited. but like, one has to acknowledge that reform can not ever be enough. it's the people that are gonna spend the next four years at brunch that i'm really worried about
I’m as excited about this as I am about the acp and midwestern marxists.
PanAccIndex

Post by PanAccIndex »

What we're looking at is American "leftists" (or really, temporarily embarrassed neoliberals who voted for Obama twice and refuse to admit they were hoodwinked out of a future) being dragged into a terrifying form of anti-politics by the Democrat Party - we're not talking about policy demands, or even an end to a modern day genocide - but instead posting weird grandpa memes about an old white guy who teargassed and unleashed the National Guard (!) upon protestors against extrajudicial police murder and running oil pipelines through Native lands as the climate collapse only begins to accelerate.

A horrifying symbiotic relationship in which the Democrat Party enables and protects the modern Republican fascists to use as a bludgeon against any sort of material demands from the working class, under the guise of "but Trump!" and detached meme-ery. All the while, Democrats use this support and convert it into further militarizing the border and dumping more rifles & drones into the hands of the police, as homelessness surges across the country - and Democrat leaders like Gavin Newsom and London Breed in California use said militarize police to terrorize this growing vulnerable population.