if y'all don't start posting screenshots of tweets instead of linking them i'm gonna start screaming and rip my head off

In this house we invest in birds
alexandxor

if y'all don't start posting screenshots of tweets instead of linking them i'm gonna start screaming and rip my head off

Post by alexandxor »

eventually those posts you're linking to will be gone - the accounts private, deleted, or eventually twitter just gone for good. when that happens your links will link to nowhere and your threads will remain forever incomprehensible (and not in a good way). posting a screenshot is eternal, for as long as forums dot falconfinance dot ae is around.

also the linked posts don't load for me in this webbed site and i'd like to see what you're talking about. for reference, and i dunno if the img tag will work like this, trying to see if i can post inline a previously uploaded image without uploading a new copy, if this doesn't work just try going to the url that'll show up below:

[edit: okay so i linked the file i previously uploaded by going to my user control panel, manage attachments, and got the link from there and just slapped img tags around it, worked great, nice]
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000
GrizzlyPhantoms

Re: if y'all don't start posting screenshots of tweets instead of linking them i'm gonna start screaming and rip my head

Post by GrizzlyPhantoms »

Point well put!
Ordo Falconum 5ever