[USPOL] I'm gonna cum in the overflow room

It's the seven horsemen of the falcpocalypse
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Re: [USPOL] I'm gonna cum in the overflow room

Post by UAE Bird Expert »

I can't fucking believe that this is the discourse

The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Lmaooooooo

The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
birdenjoyer

Post by birdenjoyer »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:28 pm Lmaooooooo

Absolutely not surprising she would fall in line.
𓅃 I have made it my personal vendetta to never use Windows ever again, and you should too. 𓅃
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

I'm glad he's going out like this
Attachments
WNPJa7P.png
WNPJa7P.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Surrogates are scum

Diplotomodon

Post by Diplotomodon »

Goodbye Sen. Inhofe may you keep throwing snowballs in hell

UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Ableism is going to regretfully join the pile along with anti-intellectual and others of terms the libs beat into non-meaning
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

We're turbo fucked either way but it's honestly cathartic to see Biden and the DNC eat a massive olie of shit after years of both telling everybody to fuck off and doing what they want.

Biden spent most of his life wanting the presidency, and it warms my heart that he still has enough juice to know everybody hates him, and he's going down in history as an impotent moron.

The DNC was so scared of Bernie that they crippled all their front runners, and now they are stuck with the zombie they raised.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin