[USPOL] I'm gonna cum in the overflow room

It's the seven horsemen of the falcpocalypse
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Re: [USPOL] I'm gonna cum in the overflow room

Post by UAE Bird Expert »

These people are insane
The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

They're going to make this a catastrophe and tie absolutely all of their dead weight to Biden, he will do the most unpopular shit before he has to give up power. He's going to commit as many insane atrocities as possible
The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
Deep Hurting

Post by Deep Hurting »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:52 pm

These people are insane
Probably "written" by generative AI.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

duckenheimer

Post by duckenheimer »

I'm not voting for him, but if he somehow gets re-elected I think we should just abolish the 22nd and try to ride him 'til the wheels fall off. He wanted to be president! He spent his entire life chasing this moment. Imagine, he could spend the rest of it looking like shit for lack of a mechanism of replacement that preserves our "democracy". Just imagine, we could have him up there, suspended by wires, looking worse than Jimmy Carter, and still on the hook. Good luck Joe!
This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal.
Deep Hurting

Post by Deep Hurting »

duckenheimer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:02 am I'm not voting for him, but if he somehow gets re-elected I think we should just abolish the 22nd and try to ride him 'til the wheels fall off. He wanted to be president! He spent his entire life chasing this moment. Imagine, he could spend the rest of it looking like shit for lack of a mechanism of replacement that preserves our "democracy". Just imagine, we could have him up there, suspended by wires, looking worse than Jimmy Carter, and still on the hook. Good luck Joe!
As I think Jeremy Scahill recently pointed out on Chapo, one of the things about Biden (and probably his entire appeal) is that unlike a lot of modern political figures (and in very stark contrast to Hillary, for instance), he actually does have a discernible seed of relatable humanity that appears here and there on occasion. It's just that it's counterbalanced by him being one of the most vociferous champions of many of the most inhumane foreign policy decisions of the last 30 years, as well as helping Clarence Thomas get on the Supreme Court.

Biden should have been a career 1970s-style Rep focused on very specific domestic policies, but he started out too far along in the Senate and then Peter Principled his way to the Presidency.

All that being said, and even with that recognition, the only thing I still feel sorry for him about is the death of his first family. I don't feel sorry for him when it comes to Beau, I don't feel sorry for him when it comes to his other son being such an entertaining fuck-up, and I don't feel sorry for what he's being put through and choosing to put himself through now. He knew the best thing for himself, his legacy, and the rest of the country was to make good on that "caretaker Presidency" thing, and he still chose to let it ride on the roulette wheel.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:52 pm

These people are insane
Demented

UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin