[IT'S] JOEVER

It's the seven horsemen of the falcpocalypse
duckenheimer

Re: [IT'S] JOEVER

Post by duckenheimer »

now what the hell am I supposed to do with this $50,000 worth of "let's go joe brandon" merch I ordered from alibaba or whatever? this shit will never sell, and that's pretty much the same thing as being persecuted by the government to me
This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal.
GrizzlyPhantoms

Post by GrizzlyPhantoms »

You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this image on something lmao I'm talking YEARS SMILE?

Attachments
Joe Biden's letter announcing he is no longer running for reelection with a guy pointing a gun and holding a cigar resembling a younger Joseph R Biden from the poster of the 70s movie 'Crazy Joe'. "
Joe Biden's letter announcing he is no longer running for reelection with a guy pointing a gun and holding a cigar resembling a younger Joseph R Biden from the poster of the 70s movie 'Crazy Joe'. "
20240722_195034.jpg (294.97 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
Ordo Falconum 5ever
alexandxor

Post by alexandxor »

duckenheimer wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:55 am now what the hell am I supposed to do with this $50,000 worth of "let's go joe brandon" merch I ordered from alibaba or whatever? this shit will never sell, and that's pretty much the same thing as being persecuted by the government to me
i've been thinking about making stickers that say "Where We Go Joe We Go Brandon" and i am not gonna let this stop me tbh.
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000