The liberal press

It's the seven horsemen of the falcpocalypse
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

The liberal press

Post by UAE Bird Expert »

The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
Deep Hurting

Re: The liberal press

Post by Deep Hurting »

"Here's why wiping out all life on Earth might be a good thing, actually!"
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Glenn Greenwald quit claiming Intercept editors had censored a story of his about Joe Biden being involved in Hunter soliciting bribes from China that he wanted to publish 5 days before the 2020 election.

Jeremy Scahill leaving means all the Intercept's original founders are gone, since the last one, Laura Poitras, was canned when she demanded someone at the org answer for the Reality Winner catastrophe.

Glenn says the editorial board is totally captured by the Democratic Party, and from their nonstop barrage of whiny emails begging for money that are like "democracy will end if you don't subscribe", I dunno he might be onto something.
The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
Deep Hurting

Post by Deep Hurting »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:59 pm

Glenn Greenwald quit claiming Intercept editors had censored a story of his about Joe Biden being involved in Hunter soliciting bribes from China that he wanted to publish 5 days before the 2020 election.

Jeremy Scahill leaving means all the Intercept's original founders are gone, since the last one, Laura Poitras, was canned when she demanded someone at the org answer for the Reality Winner catastrophe.

Glenn says the editorial board is totally captured by the Democratic Party, and from their nonstop barrage of whiny emails begging for money that are like "democracy will end if you don't subscribe", I dunno he might be onto something.
Glenn is a douchy, self-important asshole, but Jeremy Scahill remains pretty unimpeachable.
birdenjoyer

Post by birdenjoyer »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:59 pm

I have noticed that since the founders left the Intercept, the amount of intolerable whiny emails has skyrocketed. If they are indeed captured by the DNC that would not surprise me.
𓅃 I have made it my personal vendetta to never use Windows ever again, and you should too. 𓅃
Diplotomodon

Post by Diplotomodon »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:04 am
>Endorse mass extinctions that will obliterate a majority of the species on earth
>Justify it by noting that the ecosystem will kind of sort of maybe recover after like ten million years
>Block people who get mad at you

Masterful gambit, sir, etc.
alexandxor

Post by alexandxor »

"why are the leftists mad at us for this? we said it increases biodiversity"

(edited out screenshot of the not loading message, it wasn't really necessary to post about in this conversation like that)
Last edited by alexandxor on Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Just the lowest fuckin worms lmfao
Attachments
20240714_094449.jpg
20240714_094449.jpg (54.04 KiB) Viewed 4714 times
birdenjoyer

Post by birdenjoyer »

No, I don’t think we are.
Attachments
IMG_8534.jpeg
IMG_8534.jpeg (72.07 KiB) Viewed 4710 times
𓅃 I have made it my personal vendetta to never use Windows ever again, and you should too. 𓅃
alexandxor

Post by alexandxor »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:45 pm Image
well. one person tried to maga.
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000