UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

you guys need to come to crescent City

Post by UAE Bird Expert »

Everywhere else is cooked, literally
Attachments
Screenshot_20240710-090144.png
Screenshot_20240710-090144.png (302.56 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
UAE Bird Expert
Site Admin

Re: you guys need to come to crescent City

Post by UAE Bird Expert »

Guys I'm back on my shit, I want to buy property in crescent City and set up a group home in anticipation of creating an investment group to build apartments so we can colonize this place and enjoy perpetual good weather until the end of our days no matter what the climate does
The oompas are putting themselves into the candy and escaping the factory as ghosts. They infuse themselves into the dreams of the children that eat this candy. They appear as strange notions, questions, unquenchable compulsions or commands.
alexandxor

Post by alexandxor »

can i build a junkyard there
petition to increase the signature character limit to 10,000
GrizzlyPhantoms

Post by GrizzlyPhantoms »

UAE Bird Expert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:44 pm Guys I'm back on my shit, I want to buy property in crescent City and set up a group home in anticipation of creating an investment group to build apartments so we can colonize this place and enjoy perpetual good weather until the end of our days no matter what the climate does
What's the bird term for angel investor? Avian investor? I could kick $15 a month or whatever the proposed amount that was mentioned in today's Twitter space towards it.
Ordo Falconum 5ever